I have an essay on Minding The Campus this morning on the eruption of “a ballistic paroxysm of opprobrium,” including faculty censure, produced by an entirely conventional opinion about the compromises over slavery in the adoption of the Constitution expressed by Emory president James Wagner in a university publication.
- Federale (@Federale86) on White House Humor
- CaptDMO on If Democrats Could Only Practice What They Preach
- CaptDMO on Two Reasons Obama’s IRS Scandal Is Not Like Watergate
- CaptDMO on Biased Or Incompetent News: It’s Not Just The Mainstream Press
- Federale (@Federale86) on Biased Or Incompetent News: It’s Not Just The Mainstream Press
- CaptDMO on Washington Post Whimsy
- Gay Preferences? on Who Says Blindness Is Bad?
- Gay Preferences? on Gay-mandering?
- Gay Preferences? on The Gay Bishop, God’s Work, And Civil Rights
- CaptDMO on The Obama White House: