I have an essay on Minding The Campus this morning on the eruption of “a ballistic paroxysm of opprobrium,” including faculty censure, produced by an entirely conventional opinion about the compromises over slavery in the adoption of the Constitution expressed by Emory president James Wagner in a university publication.
- Nemo in particularibus on Blue-Eyed, Brown-Eyed Bunkum
- CaptDMO on Legacy Preferences Are Not Like Race Preferences
- Acceptance Rate For Blacks Far Higher Than For Whites on Drastic Racial Statistics From UVa
- Claire Boston on Discrimination Against Asian-Americans, Understated
- CaptDMO on Does Higher Education Lower Intelligence?
- The Liberal/Conservative Case Against Preferences on UVa: “Candlelight Vigil Gives Voice To Outrage”
- CaptDMO on Discrimination Against Asian-Americans, Understated
- Computerized Race Norming on William Raspberry vs. … William Raspberry
- Unconscious Devotion To Colorblindness on Solomon Fears … And Inconsistencies
- Unconscious Devotion To Colorblindness on Separation of Race and State