I have an essay on Minding The Campus this morning on the eruption of “a ballistic paroxysm of opprobrium,” including faculty censure, produced by an entirely conventional opinion about the compromises over slavery in the adoption of the Constitution expressed by Emory president James Wagner in a university publication.
- CaptDMO on Discrimination Against Asian-Americans, Understated
- Unconscious Devotion To Colorblindness on Solomon Fears … And Inconsistencies
- Unconscious Devotion To Colorblindness on Separation of Race and State
- Unconscious Devotion To Colorblindness on An Edley Medley
- CaptDMO on “Special Treatment” For Gay Illegals?
- Roger Duncan on Is Dereliction Of Duty An Impeachable Offense?
- Frank Scarn on Ross Douthat’s Due Alarm
- CaptDMO on Ross Douthat’s Due Alarm
- Claire B on White House Humor
- Strict Construction vs. Loose Construing on Florideja Vu All Over Again?