There is now a growing controversy at the University of Texas at Austin over a white male assistant football coach who was not fired for engaging in behavior for which President Clinton was not fired and that violated no university policy and a black lesbian track and field coach who was.
- CaptDMO on “Special Treatment” For Gay Illegals?
- Roger Duncan on Is Dereliction Of Duty An Impeachable Offense?
- Frank Scarn on Ross Douthat’s Due Alarm
- CaptDMO on Ross Douthat’s Due Alarm
- Claire B on White House Humor
- Strict Construction vs. Loose Construing on Florideja Vu All Over Again?
- Strict Construction Vs. Loose Construing on Liberals vs. Conservatives: It’s A Matter Of Interpretation
- Senator “Liberally Construed” Lautenberg To Retire on Florideja Vu All Over Again?
- Liberals vs. Conservatives: It’s A Matter Of Interpretation on Florideja Vu All Over Again?
- Anon on Blue-Eyed, Brown-Eyed Bunkum