There is now a growing controversy at the University of Texas at Austin over a white male assistant football coach who was not fired for engaging in behavior for which President Clinton was not fired and that violated no university policy and a black lesbian track and field coach who was.
- Nemo in particularibus on Blue-Eyed, Brown-Eyed Bunkum
- CaptDMO on Legacy Preferences Are Not Like Race Preferences
- Acceptance Rate For Blacks Far Higher Than For Whites on Drastic Racial Statistics From UVa
- Claire Boston on Discrimination Against Asian-Americans, Understated
- CaptDMO on Does Higher Education Lower Intelligence?
- The Liberal/Conservative Case Against Preferences on UVa: “Candlelight Vigil Gives Voice To Outrage”
- CaptDMO on Discrimination Against Asian-Americans, Understated
- Computerized Race Norming on William Raspberry vs. … William Raspberry
- Unconscious Devotion To Colorblindness on Solomon Fears … And Inconsistencies
- Unconscious Devotion To Colorblindness on Separation of Race and State