In Preferred and Prohibited Discrimination on Minding The Campus, I discuss the oddity of courts holding that public universities must treat the political affiliations of candidates “without regard” in hiring decisions but are allowed to give great and high regard to race and ethnicity. Does that mean the Fourteenth Amendment is inferior to the First?
- CaptDMO on “Special Treatment” For Gay Illegals?
- Roger Duncan on Is Dereliction Of Duty An Impeachable Offense?
- Frank Scarn on Ross Douthat’s Due Alarm
- CaptDMO on Ross Douthat’s Due Alarm
- Claire B on White House Humor
- Strict Construction vs. Loose Construing on Florideja Vu All Over Again?
- Strict Construction Vs. Loose Construing on Liberals vs. Conservatives: It’s A Matter Of Interpretation
- Senator “Liberally Construed” Lautenberg To Retire on Florideja Vu All Over Again?
- Liberals vs. Conservatives: It’s A Matter Of Interpretation on Florideja Vu All Over Again?
- Anon on Blue-Eyed, Brown-Eyed Bunkum